messages

AcySMS : subscription Module

Error
  • The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

How To Order

      You Order..., We Quote… You Act..., We Expedite… So Let's Make It Real!!!

We operate on two categories of packages – the Cool package category and the Smart package category. Go through the list of packages and their features and choose the one suitable for you or your firm and place an order, then make initial deposit of 60% or 100% into our bank account for us to commence work on your website. If 60% was the initial payment, then remaining 40% will be paid after the installation of template and homepage setup before we can complete the other pages and modules on your site. So let’s swing into action in less than 3 working days.

CoolLife Package - N35,000

Features>>

  • 5-15 Web Pages
  • 15-25 Pictures/Graphics
  • 5 Email Addresses
  • 5 Search Engine Submission
  • 1 Upgradeable Account
  • 1 Feedback Form
  • Website Maintenance
  • Website Update Training
  • Instant Account Creation
  • N10,000 for Annual Renewal

CoolFun Package - N50,000

Features>>

  • 16-25 Web Pages
  • 26-50 Pictures/Graphics
  • 6-10 Email Addresses
  • GuestBook
  • 10 Search Engine Submission
  • 4 Feedback Form(s)
  • 1 Upgradeable Account
  • Online Ordering
  • 3 Auto responders
  • Flash Animations
  • E-commerce Enabled
  • Password Protection
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Website Update Training
  • Instant Account Creation
  • Catch-all Email Address
  • Password Protected Pages
  • Website Visitors Counter
  • N10,000 fo Annual Renewal

CoolBiz Package - N75,000

Features>>

  • 26-50 Web Pages
  • 51-70 Pictures/Graphics
  • 11-15 Email Addresses
  • GuestBook
  • 20 Search Engine Submission
  • Internal Search Engine
  • 6 Feedback Form(s)
  • 1 Upgradeable Account
  • Online Ordering
  • 5 Auto responders
  • Flash Animations
  • E-commerce Enabled
  • Password Protection
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Website Update Training
  • Instant Account Creation
  • Catch-all Email Address
  • Password Protected Pages
  • Website Visitors Counter
  • N10,000 Annual Renewal

SmartLife (Personal) Package - N120,000

This is personal website designed to make a unique global presence everywhere thereby reducing communication cost. It is for individuals like professionals, clergies, politicians, and others…

 Features>>

  • Unlimited Dynamic Pages
  • Contact Us Form
  • Site Search
  • Site Map
  • Click To call
  • Corporate Profile
  • Custiom Web Design
  • Animated Contents
  • Careers
  • Serach Engine Friendly URLs
  • Portfolio
  • Gallery

SmartFun (Business) Package - N150,000

This package is designed for medium scale business. It is full of dynamic contents with frontend content management and update just to support your new or existing brand and corporate presence registration.

 Features>>

  • Unlimited Dynamic Pages
  • Corporate Profile
  • Click To Call
  • Site Search
  • Slides
  • Contact Us Form
  • Custom Web Design
  • Request a Quote
  • Animated Contents
  • Search Engine Friendly
  • Careers
  • Portfolio
  • Catalog
  • Gallery
  • Event
  • Press Release
  • Visitors Statistics
  • FAQs

SmartFun (E-Commerce) Package - N220,000

This package is a marketing solution provider with a contemporary and fully-functional online selling platform for your product and services. It includes full control of product information and pricing, on-site search engine optimization (SEO), content management and so on…

 Features>>

  • Dynamic Pages
  • Secure Shopping Cart
  • Social Media Integration
  • Corporate Profile
  • Contact Us Form
  • Feedback Form
  • Social Bookmarl
  • Blog
  • Sitemap
  • Site search
  • Search Engine Friendly URLs
  • Custom Web Design
  • Portfolio
  • Careers
  • Request a Quote
  • Gallery
  • Product catalog
  • E-Commerce/Order Fulfillment
  • Online Payment Integration

    Fill and submit the form for an order placement

Order now
Full Name *

Invalid Input
City *

Invalid Input
Country *

Invalid Input
E-mail *

Invalid Input
Choose Package *

Invalid Input
Company Name

Invalid Input
Name of Depositor *

Invalid Input
Deposited Amount *

Invalid Input
Additional Message

Invalid Input



Close info